Be it a new business or an established enterprise, if you want to achieve success and grow in the online world then mastering the on-page and off-page SEO techniques is a must. SEO is one of the key online marketing elements that can help boost your brand’s visibility and improve your site’s ranking & traffic. Proper implementation of SEO factors can also help improve your site’s speed and performance and reduce bounce rate. Thus, to stay ahead of competitors and to ensure that your target market finds your business easily, implementing the best SEO practices on your site is essential.
However, search engine optimization is an evolving marketing technique and as such, you need to ensure that the SEO factors that you have implemented on your site are relevant and not redundant, in order to steer clear from any Google Penalty.
What do I mean my redundant SEO techniques?
Keyword stuffing, spammy links, writing content primarily for search engines, not users, having too many low-quality outbound links are some of the redundant SEO techniques that you need to do away with. These techniques do more harm than good and will put you in Google’s bad books and hence, it is important that you focus more on the best SEO practices that will deliver results in order to see improvement in your site’s sale and conversion rate.
What are some of the best SEO practices?
Listed below are few of the SEO practices that should be implemented on your site.
- Create a Sitemap for your website for accurate and faster search engine indexing.
- Implement LSI Keywords to avoid over-optimization of keywords.
- Optimize images and other media files, in order to speed up your site’s performance.
- Write interesting content that benefits the users.
- Check and re-redirect broken links to avoid a higher bounce rate.
- Check your site’s compatibility with various browsers and devices.
- Implement AMP Pages to boost your site’s speed on mobile search results.
- Set up Google Analytics and Google Search Console account.
- Create Social Media Profiles for your business.
- Invest in Local SEO to create more brand awareness.
The above SEO practices are tried & tested methods and will help garner more target leads. Moreover, here is a complete on-page and off-page SEO guide that will help make your task of implementing SEO on your site faster. This guide comprises of 75+ SEO factors that will help improve your site’s performance & functionality and increase your site’s traffic & raking.
Thus, check out this ultimate guide and implement these tips on your website right away, in order to make your site user as well as search engine friendly!
Killer SEO Checklist [Infographic] by the team at Capsicum Mediaworks, LLP